Wednesday 30 July 2014

31/07/14 - In the production office

Just having a quiet day in the production office today. My friend Lacey wanted to head to Plant Barn to add to her cactus collection so I took this opportunity to get some photos there! 
Today I'm wearing a loose fit Cashmere blend jumper from Decjuba, I swear this jumper is my new obsession! It's warm and soft and I love the way it falls! :D As for the rest of my outfit I've got a sheer black blouse on, my steel bengaline pants on from Decjuba and a nice pair of Jeffrey Campbell ankle boots that I bought off www.trademe.co.nz  
My flower crown that I have on today is currently my favourite accessory!! I made it a few weeks ago because all the other ones I had were just a little too bright and not quite winter colours. You're probably gonna notice this a lot as I tend to wear this quite often, it just add a little something something to the outfit :)

Jumper - $40 Decjuba
Pants - $80 Decjuba 
(I used my allowance though so I didn't spend any money on these pants)
Black ankle boots - $75 Jeffrey Campbell bought off trademe.co.nz
Flower Crown - home made




Hm.. that's me for today 
xx

Ps. I swear Decjuba is not paying me to promote their clothes, I just own a LOT of Decjuba clothing because I worked there full time last year and is still a part timer there hahahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment